Current Job Opening:
1. Receive and investigate inquiries regarding regulations, assist in criminal investigations such as bankruptcy fraud, insurance and tax fraud;
2. Review and check reports for fraud and quantify the damages;
3. Determine related financial implications due to fraud;
4. Collect and analyze various types of financial data and gather evidence, as well as supporting documentation in preparation for litigation;
5. Prepare essential balance sheet and income statement accounts;
6. Responsible for the reconciliation of all firm’s bank accounts; and
7. Administer the firm’s IOLTA trust account and deposit and disperse funds as required; and
8. Prepare monthly financial statements as well as the firm’s annual budget.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Accounting. Forensic accounting certificate is required and must have 5 years of experience as an Auditor/Accountant. Occasional travel may be needed.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Worsham Law Firm, LLC
325 South Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806