Springfield, MO Contested Divorce

Should I Opt for a Contested Divorce?

When a wedded couple decides to end their marriage, they will have to determine whether it will be a contested or uncontested divorce. Decisions will have to be made concerning children, property, and finances. The parties will have to agree on elements such as these or a contested divorce will have to be executed. This kind of divorce does not typically end with an agreeable relationship between the two parties and usually can be a very difficult situation for all involved.

A divorce is contested when the couple cannot come to a mutual agreement about certain decisions that need to be made. Some of these decisions include child custody, alimony, property distribution, and visitation rights. It is wise to hire a knowledgeable and understanding Springfield, MO divorce attorney who understands the laws relating to a contested divorce. The court will make the final decisions regarding the complicated factors of the marriage dissolution, and a lawyer who is devoted to your case can seek a favorable and satisfying outcome. It is important to protect your rights and to look out for your emotional and financial needs during this time. Lawyers at Worsham Law Firm are committed to serving the needs and best interests of the client.

Representation from a Springfield, MO Divorce Lawyer

Contested divorces can become overwhelming, ugly situations. When there is bitterness and contempt between the two parties, an outside legal source needs to step in and resolve or mediate important matters. Will Worsham, managing attorney at Worsham Law Firm, has won many awards for the successful outcomes of trials as a result of his firm's aggressive and relentless approach. They can help you from the beginning of the case to the end, so call today for a legal representative who will not back down!

When going through a divorce, don't wait to contact a Springfield, MO a Springfield, MO contested divorce attorney from the team.

Find Award-Winning Counsel Today

Schedule Your Case Consultation

Send My Information